Taxes for New Business Owners
Did you start a new business or become self employed in the last two years? This webinar is for you.
This event has passed.
During this 90-minute webinar, you will learn the answers to all of your most pressing tax questions. Bonnie Arnold is the owner of BA Tax & Accounting as well as an enrolled agent and a fee-only, fiduciary financial planner. Bonnie approaches the often confusing and overwhelming world of taxes and accounting with compassion and integrity. One of her specialties is partnering with small business owners to provide high-quality service with the least amount of stress.
During this webinar you will learn:
- What is a projection, and do you need one?
- How do quarterly payments work?
- What are typical deductions for small businesses?
- How does the structure of your business impact your tax liability?
- What is an S Corp conversion, and is it right for you?
- What is the difference between payroll vs. a distribution?
- How and when do you set up payroll?
- How does student loan interest affect your tax situation?