Understanding Taxes for Therapists
Webinar about the tax considerations for private practice practitioners
This event has passed.
Are you a mental health practitioner with a private practice? During this 90-minute webinar, you will learn the answers to all of your most pressing tax questions. Bonnie Arnold is the owner of BA Tax & Accounting as well as an enrolled agent and a fee-only, fiduciary financial planner. Bonnie approaches the often confusing and overwhelming world of taxes and accounting with compassion and integrity. She specializes in partnering with therapists and other mental health professionals to provide high-quality service with the least amount of stress.
During this webinar you will learn:
- What is a projection, and do you need one?
- How do quarterly payments work?
- What are the typical deductions for mental health professionals?
- How does the structure of your business impact your tax liability?
- What is an S-Corp conversion, and is it right for you?
- What is the difference between payroll vs. a distribution?
- How and when do you set up payroll?
- How does student loan interest affect your tax situation?
The webinar will also include a question and answer period to provide the answers you need. Tickets for this webinar are $15 or free for all current clients.